Come Sweat with Us!
Group Exercise is now available both online and in-person, and as always is free to all active JCC members!
See full schedule below.
How to join us:
Facebook Live Classes: CLICK HERE to access classes on our JCC Milwaukee Fitness & Recreation Community Facebook Group
Zoom Classes: EMAIL ALLY at least half an hour before class starts for Zoom link.
In-person Classes (Studio A or B):
- 10 Members per class maximum
- Must reserve your spot by calling 414-964-4444 a maximum of 3 days in advance
- Members must show up dressed and ready to work out and will need to wear a face covering when entering and exiting the facility.
- In the interest of community health, locker rooms, lockers, and towel service are not available at this time.
- Permitted in Studio: car keys, cell phone, water bottles, towel from home, mat from home (if you prefer)
- Not permitted in Studio: gym bags or other personal items
- Participants are encouraged to silence cell phones before class.
- Doors will open 5 minutes before the class. Participants should maintain 6 feet of distance when entering and exiting, no congregating outside Studios. Spaces have been taped off to allow for participants to be 8 ft apart. Bathrooms available near Pilates Studio
- Equipment and mats for class will be distributed, sanitized, and put away by our instructors and cleaning staff only. Members will be instructed to wipe down their equipment with a gym wipe upon entering the Studio.
- Indoor cycling has been moved to Studio B. In order to protect the floors, please do not put on cycling shoes until you are about to get onto your bike.
In-Person Group Exercise Schedule
Try a HIIT Workout
BURN is the JCC's high intensity interval training class offering maximum results in short bursts.Learn More »
Membership has its privileges
JCC members get so much more than free group exercise classes.Learn More »