'Work out' childcare
Sometimes you need to “work out” childcare arrangements, and sometimes you just need childcare while you work out! JCC Hourly Childcare has got you covered.
Our Hourly Childcare suite is a warm and inviting space adjacent to the general and premium locker rooms. This space includes a quiet room for the littlest babies, an art space, an imaginary play area, and snack tables.
Parents can take a free group exercise class, schedule a session with a personal trainer, or take a Pilates, yoga, or small group training class knowing that their children are having fun and enjoying their own time at the J.
At this time, Hourly Childcare will be open 7 days a week with daily hours corresponding with our most popular fitness class offerings:
7 Days a week • 8:00 – 11:00 AM
Reservations must be made to use Hourly Childcare.
- Visit jccmilwaukee.org/member and log in to your account. From there, select the Group Exercise tab and Category: Hourly Childcare then Search or scroll through the full reservation schedule.*
- We do not accept walk-ins and we cannot guarantee we will have the space to accept same-day reservations. Our online reservations open up to 3 days in advance. Reservations must be made by 5:00 PM the day before intended care.
- Children dropped off at Hourly Childcare without a reservation will be taken to the Peck Desk and parents will be paged to pick up their child immediately.
*If you need assistance registering for Hourly Childcare, please call the JCC and a member of our team will help you.
Ages 6 weeks to 6 years
Rate $5.00/per child per time block (unused time will not be prorated)
- Adults must remain on site while children are in Hourly Childcare.
- Members may arrive or pick up anytime within the daily time block but are limited to 2 hours of care maximum per visit.
- Reservations must be made by 5:00 PM the previous day.
- Same-day reservations may not be honored.
- Snacks are not provided. For the safety of all children in our care, any snack brought into Hourly Childcare must be nut free.
Before you arrive:
- Make a reservation at jccmilwaukee.org/member (instructions above)
- Complete the required forms sent via email upon registration
- Label your child’s belongings
- Parents and children are encouraged to mask at their own discretion.
Children experiencing illness will not be admitted into Hourly Childcare.
Our goal is to keep children in our care healthy and we want to diminish the possibility of spreading communicable diseases. Therefore, if your child has experienced any of the symptoms listed below up to 48 hours prior to your visit, we ask that you cancel your reservation and return to the JCC when they are feeling better.
- Fever of 100.4 or higher
- Sore throat
- Viral blisters and/or rashes
- Symptoms indicative of cold, flu, or Covid-19
If your child has been sent home from another JCC program due to illness, they cannot be admitted to Hourly Childcare until they have been symptom-free without the aid of medication for a minimum of 48 hours.
Questions about Hourly Childcare?
Contact Hourly Childcare at 414-967-8171.
More for your whole family
Member families that make use of our Hourly Childcare service are also active throughout the JCC.
Early Childhood Education
Gan Ami Early Childhood Education is a community of families who value lifelong learning.Learn More »
Before & After School Care
Kids Center is the place for elementary and middle school age kids to expand their horizons and explore all that the JCC has to offer.Learn More »
This Time It's Personal
While your children are receiving personal attention in Hourly Childcare, you can schedule your own one-on-one time with a personal trainer.Learn More »