Youth Summer Programs
This summer, we are introducing an adapted Youth Summer Program for our families. Watch our Webinar from June 3 to learn more from our program leaders.
Youth Summer Programs in Fredonia
2 Week Sessions for kids entering K5-9th Grade
Session 1: June 29 – July 10 (no program July 3)
Session 2: July 13 – July 24
Session 3: July 27 – August 7
Session 4: August 10- August 21
Transportation will be provided daily from the JCC in Whitefish Bay only
Morning Drop-off at JCC • 8:15-8:45 AM
Parents will drive to the check-in location for their Unit. Child will have their temperature checked before exiting the car and a short questionnaire will be conducted. Child must wear mask upon arrival and throughout bus ride.
Afternoon Pick-Up at JCC • 4:30-5:00 PM
Parents will drive up to bus stop location and park. Once buses arrive, children will be released to parents.
- Children will be placed in Units by grade, maximum 48 children per Unit.
- Units broken into groups of maximum 12 campers with 2 counselors.
- Each Unit will be located at a unique Campsite each day
- Each campsite has a theme for programming, and Units will visit a new themed campsite each day. Themes include Wild World of Sports, Greatest Show, Imagination Station, Crazy Olympics, STEM Central, Adventure Mountain, Mitzvah Magic.
- Each campsite is a unique space for one Unit that includes individual bathrooms, handwashing, shade, grass, and inclement weather spaces. Units will remain at their campsite and not co-mingle with other Units throughout day.
Learn more by watching our Youth Summer Program Webinar
Camp experiences for everyone
When your child is ready for more independence, come home to Camp Interlaken.Learn More »
Kids Center Before & After School programs bring the same fun and energy to the school year.Learn More »